Thursday, July 8, 2010

Want a free session??

I've been scouring blog after blog getting ideas and trying to figure out if I really wanted to push this, and I think it's time I start!

Start what, you ask? Start a photography business on the side! I'm still job searching for a "day" job, but I'm getting antsy just sitting around waiting for my {moment} to jump in and get started. If anything, I'll have a blast and get some experience with what it's like and what it takes to run a business!

So I guess what I'm asking for is a little help! I'm looking for volunteers {in Missoula and surrounding areas} who would be willing to let me practice on them! Families, children, couples, seniors... anyone!

What You Get:A free photo session {normally a session fee costs anywhere from $150-300 alone! and that doesnt count editing /print prices!}. I would charge a small fee for prints, but this is miniscule compared to what you would see with a profesional photography business. I'm looking to do about 10 sessions at this point, on a first come-first served basis, so if you would like a session, or know of someone who would, please send them my way!

Leave a comment on here and I will get back to you as soon as I receive it!

No comments:

Post a Comment