Wednesday, August 3, 2011

{Brock+Necia}

Hello Lovely Followers :)

It's been a very long time. Many of you know why, but for those of you that don't, my mother was killed at the end of May. It's been a long and grueling process, that is nowhere near over, but we're moving ahead slowly. I mention this in the same blog as my new photo post because it was this new post that re-reminded me of my passion for photography, and I wanted to thank the lovely Necia for thinking of me when she was looking for a wedding photographer. I may have been documenting her wedding day, but she facilitated a greater joy for me than she'll ever know. Thank you, Neesh.



















Congratulations to Brock & Necia Phillips! I wish you many many years of happiness and few tears, if only ones of pure joy. God Bless you two.

No comments:

Post a Comment